Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Current work and inspiration.


I have at last entered the modern age, and this is my first blog! I finally decided to get on the web because I have had so much inspiration from other people, that it was about time to give something back. At the risk of sounding like the oscars, I must thank my friend Kirsty of sixtyonea, who makes wonderful beach inspired things, as she has helped me out, and provided a listening ear! The other blog that has been inspiring is Cathy Cullis who reminds me how wonderful it is to create things! Lastly a big kiss to my hubby and kiddies who make everything I do- worth doing.

I want this blog to be a record of my work and inspiration.
So to work! Here are a few of the projects I have on the go at the moment.


These are my cornish fairys. They are based on old fashioned circus ladies with stripey (cornish) blue tights.
I like to work through an idea in several different media and have also tried my 'ladies' in papier mache.







So here ends my first blog! Back again soon.
Felicity.



2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, welcome to the 21st century! Looking forward to following your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!!!! You found me! but I still can't find myself! (very profound)Catch up with you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...