Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Current work

I am really enjoying working with felt, and I am making some felt brooches ready for easter! I ordered felt from Feltgirl.I like not having to finish edges, and being able to embroider directly on to each piece. I have also been working on a calico rocking horse and a rabbit which sits on it.The rabbit is going to wear a little vintage tutu, so hopefully when it is finished I'll be putting it onto Folksy. I have also been busy making some valentine hands which can be used as a keepsake gift to someone special. When I designed them I also thought of them representing a creative hand, a good keepsake for other crafty people.



Thats all for now byeee.
Felicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...