Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Tuesday, 23 February 2010

cats and dolls.

I must firstly say thankyou to Birgitta at http://birgittadesignz.blogspot.com/ for awarding me the sunshine award! I will pass it on in the coming days. It was a great opportunity to see some other blogs.

I have found some great blogs over time and they really do inspire me to keep going.
Speaking of keeping going. I am still working on the dolls and I am experimenting with the idea of animal heads on dolls - inspired by various stories or fairy tales. My first try is a cat, inspired by Elizabeth Arden cat candles.

 I had already done a couple of painted versions, which have been sewn onto various bodies and then cut off (how cruel) because they didn't work.

I'm going to carry on with these -amongst other jobs!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! Love the cats! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Felicity,I love these dolls you've been making,you use vintage fabrics in a really interesting way,the last ones with the cockerels were very glam & the cats are very sweet! Thankyou for the lovely comments on my blog,it is such a joy to meet likeminded people isn't it!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great...looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cats are very sweet and the dolls are so beatuful, very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...