Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Friday, 5 February 2010

Ceramics and Knitting.

Just a little post with a couple of pics. Firstly one of my favourite ceramics jar sets, and a couple of pics of my previous work in knit design.
The print above is by a very good friend of mine, who I hope will be joining the internet world soon?!!
The jars were made in Sweden.
I used to design knitted swatches, some of which were turned into various things including my children's stockings.


I must at some stage get back to doing some knitting!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely print...we'll have to badger Paula into joining this virtual world! The jars sit really well underneath it too. See you soon x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...