Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Friday, 19 February 2010

Dolls finished.

I finished my folk inspired dolls, and have put two onto Folksy,I'm keeping one as a memory doll as it uses fabric from one of my mum and dads wedding gifts - a breakfast set with chicken placemats. All I had was the fabric and I wasn't sure what they were for, however, during some research I found  a set in its original packaging!


I also redid some photos of my french oeufs brooches and put them onto Folksy too.I thought I'd show the original inspiration for the brooch and my new chicken brooch which is on its way too.


The hooks are from France (obviously!) and I love their naive quality.
I can also see lots of new inspiration in my kitchen- watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...