Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Tuesday, 16 February 2010

folk,and memory dolls.

I am still waiting for some vintage fabrics and lace to use in the postcard pictures.In the meantime I have been working on my folk inspired 'memory' dolls. I wanted to use retro style i.e. old fabric! so I could get more unplanned results, and I am really pleased with how they have come out.  

I wasn't sure about the hair, so I went back to my inspiration pictures of ladies in various costumes and redid the hair in felt.


The other things I have been doing are felt badges for easter. I like to try and make something for the children so that it isn't all chocolate. Although we do get through a fair bit of it!

Plus a bit of French inspiration.


I am going to put these onto Folksy in a mo seeing as the shops have had easter eggs for ages already! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work! Looking forward to seeing what you post next ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...