Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Monday, 1 February 2010

Julie Arkell and all things curious.


I was bought up with regular visits to Brighton's 'Dolls in Wonderland Museum' and trips to antique and junk shops.My mum loved old bears, neglected dolls and curious things. So consequently I love these things too. I also love  the childlike quality of Julie Arkell's work. She seems to have an organised studio space with lots and lots of different materials. I'd love to have the amount of shelves she has, as it would be a good excuse to buy more stuff! All to use in work of course. I thought I'd share some of my 'little people' too, that are dotted around our house.





I know she needs a new hairstyle- I'm still thinking!




Above is a little rabbit I made a while ago, sitting with my favourite donkey and miserable looking tortoises.
That's the end of this little tour!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...