Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Friday, 12 March 2010

Back to Work!

I have had a few days off to clean up the house. Where does all the clutter and rubbish come from? Oh yes two children, a dog and a D.I.Y.ing husband (in no particular order) Anyway, I have eventually put my new work onto Folksy. I have been working on some patterns for dolls that are slowly turning into cushions i.e. they are getting wider. I am also trying to find some lighter colour fabrics which remind me of spring / summer colours.
This doll was also inspired by the black and white of the cornish flag- without being too nationalistic!
I have also tried to make a few bits for a little persons birthday. I'm going to make the most of her wanting bits I've made, before it's too late!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...