Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Monday, 3 May 2010

Garden.

I can't believe it's been over a month since I wrote anything. I remember Easter, garden, kids, it's all a bit of a blur! I thought I'd post a couple of pics of the garden that will hopefully inspire something creative!


I loved the sun shining through the leaves.



My favourite thing has to be seeds when they first grow.


I have been watching the 'Edible Garden' with Alys Fowler on BBC 2 which has been nice and basic just right for me! It has rekindled my interest in chickens so I'll keep you posted.
On the creative front, I have been doing some embroidery/ applique I'll take some pics soon, I like the work of Janet Bolton for its simplicity, and I have also looked at the work of the painter Ann Rothenstein which is fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...