Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Thursday, 29 July 2010

Poor dolly.

I am, as you can imagine a hoarder. I have however been chucking many things out recently,including a doll I made in brownies! he he.


Isn't she a beauty!



Too late now.

I have also completed another garden doll.




A little bit of 'Orla' inspiration I think.
I have also finished the painted table which as usual, I'm not sure about but I think it's better than it was!





I have to do some work soon for a community project of a 'piccy tree' which is applique panels onto hoops which are worn for carnivals festivals etc
I am going to attempt a panel looking at the architecture of the town, hopefully find some unusual features!
I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. I love your brownie doll! You were obviously destined to make dolls from a very early age. Table looks good too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...