Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Tuesday, 31 August 2010

More Fruit!

 I have been blackberrying -again and buing MORE fruit for jam and crumbles etc. I like to avoid buying pre packaged foods where I can, and so I like a well stocked larder ( food of course!)


A few apples from the garden.



A few more from the shops!



A few hours of washing prep and cooking and above are a few of the 11 or so jars- I hope everyone likes jam!
I am also keeping an eye on the pumpkins outside hoping they will keep until October.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, it looks that I have to visit cornwall!
    There are so much lovely blogs over there!
    I have been looking at one after onother for one hour now!
    Are you all friends??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pussman, I'm glad you dropped by! I only know the lovely Kirsty at sixtyonea blog, but I think many others do meet at various craft fairs.The beautiful countryside in cornwall does attract us arty types!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...