Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Saturday, 11 September 2010

Piccy Tree.

I couldn't resist one more piccy of pumpkins - and pears, which I would love to develop into some sort of applique picture.


Also to follow up on a previous post. I have done a bit of work on a community project for a 'piccy tree' which is run by a local artist Sue Field, and is to record various thoughts about and sights of Liskeard in Cornwall to create applique panels which are hung on a structure.It can be worn for local events or hung up and displayed flat. I'll include some pictures after the start of October( its first outing!). I find it a really interesting idea and the project is envolving many people in the community who have never done any applique before and perhaps not much artwork at all.


I tried couching a thicker thread which I'd not done before and found it quite easy to do...



So I tried some more!
I'll show the whole panel when it's done.
Happy creating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...