Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Monday, 3 January 2011

Happy Hopefull New Year.

I always seem to have lots of ideas for the new year. They don't always work out, but I can't help it! I try to review my work and move on. We are STILL throwing out and recycling things we don't want. For me it's a real tonic to thinking of new work, as I decide what I really like.
In the new year I hope to set up with a group of other cornish makers, so watch this space. I am debating whether to stay on Folksy, because it hasn't been very successful for me- but it may be a good outlet one day?
If you haven't done already, check out Cathy Cullis's 365 challenge on her website- on my task bar-I too would like to try and work every day on something creative.
In the new year I would like to work more on my papier mache, and make the dolls suitable for children i.e read my trading standards notes properly! Maybe make some clothes for them etc.
I would like to work on these-

These-

This-

And this-
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

  1. woweeee! love your beautiful doll creations!
    sooo beautiful...i typed in peg dollys on google image search and found your lovely blog as i have bought some old pegs to create with ;0)
    wonderful inspiration on your lovely blog x

    x kazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I'm really pleased that you have been inspired. My head is still full of ideas,so stay tuned! Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog via a mermaids purse and I love your dolls. I am a fellow crafter and make dolls, bags, cushions etc. Your dolls are so inspirational.
    The fairy is absolutely fab. Cornwall is one of my favourite places. I will be looking forward to seeing your new ideas. Any plans for more fairies.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...