Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Wednesday, 30 March 2011

It's raining it's pouring.

            Although it's raining, it feels cosy inside,and I'm able to look at photos of sunny days!
I'm a real novice in the garden. So I thought if I buy plants in flower throughout the year I'd end up with a garden with colour all year-in theory anyway.
In couldn't resist these auriculas.




Which are the most gorgeous colours and shapes -I can feel a little piccy coming on!
I'm still working on a new website and am working on new work to go in it.
It will have my jewellery.



And also applique pictures.


Like this 'tea time'.
As well as other work .So I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...