Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Friday, 22 April 2011

Cornish Fairy Dolls. Padstow Fair.

At last I have finished my new fairy dolls. They are all handpainted and take a LONG time, but I am pleased with the finished ones so far! I'm also working on a similar shaped doll but using vintage fabrics so I'm keen to keep going.


They still have the cornish stripe tights. I have been trying to source a blue and white striped fabric like the cornishware ceramics with no luck - has anyone come across any?


She has little gingham wings. And lacey underwear!


And can be hung on the wall or perched on a dresser.
She will be in my shop soon.

On Saturday 23rd April there is a fair at the Metropole Hotel in Padstow from 10 - 5pm.
A friend from the jellypebbles group the gingham chicken will be selling delicious cakes and fudge (I know so!) in the garden and will have a few of jellypebbles things too. If you're anywhere near come and say hello!


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore these! You can see how much work has gone into them, really lovely. Beth :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...