Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Attic Dolls.

A quick post for Mary Ann to show the dolls belonging to the dresses!
It's an on-going process and I often swap things over. So at the moment they look like this.


She has a basic body shape with a painted face -which looks rather defiant!



The dress is made from antique lace and she has a little ceramic brooch in her hair.

The second attic doll also has a painted face lace dress and flower brooch, but has naive jointed limbs.


I painted red shoes on the first one (after the photo!) and I think the second doll needs boots or something.




3 comments:

  1. really sweet ;0)x love your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, they look lovely! I like the look of your still life (on the right) too...you have been busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for showing the dolls. Very sweet:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...