Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Saturday, 11 June 2011

Brainstorming.

I have been having brainstorming work sessions that never seem to end.
I'm working towards our local Liskeard show and the homespun fair in Portscatho in August, plus approaching more shops- it's all go.
Here are a couple of piccies of current projects I'm trying to finish.
Some felt brooches on the go.
Quite different, a little applique and painted hanging.
And the first of a little dolls dress for the dolls I've already made.
I'm still working on the patchwork, but haven't decided yet what to do with it. I'm torn between using it in the house for something, but the amount the fabric ends up costing I feel I should sell bits made -Help!


1 comment:

  1. I love the wall hanging. It reminds me of ancient art thingies I have seen some where. Sorry I'm old and the brain doesn't always kick in. The little dress is very cute. I hope you show a picture of the doll you have made wearing the dress:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...