Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Half Term Over.

The children are back at school, so I can catch up on bits and bobs.
Over half term I held my breath whilst little Eleanor made cakes all on her own!
She was sooo exited- more to do with licking the bowl I think.
And as if by magic Jacob appeared, and as in the Little Red Hen 'helped' in the eating.

I also wanted to show a little piccy Eleanor copied from a painting her dad had done.
Dans on the left. We both prefer Eleanors!

I've been very busy recently trying lots of different ideas. My brain is sometimes fit to explode unless I work through them. I've been buying charm packs of fabric to go with existing fabrics which will be made into bags I think.

I love the cloud nine leaf fabric from M is for make.
I'm using some charm packs for applique work about growing food.
That gets eaten by the birds!
I am trying to use canvases to streach work over (not streached yet)
Finally, I got some mini cards printed by moo, and was really pleased by the quality.

The slim shape fits the dolls really well.
Will show more new work soon!






2 comments:

  1. If Eleanor needs more help with eating cakes in the future I could always help her out...she only needs to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cakes look delicious. How's the quality of MOO, i haven't tried them yet coz i've been loving print peppermint. I got my business cards from them and i couldn't be happier. The quality is excellent but they're inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...