Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Sunday, 3 July 2011

Felt Works.

I've been busy preparing for the Liskeard Show at Merrymeet. I've still got loads to do, pricing up takes ages. I've been working on a mum and baby doll out of felt.
It was based on this doll. It has ended up like a matroyshka shape. When I look at it now, although not intended, it reminds me of the recent lovely dolls on murgatroyd hoots so go over and take a peek at some lovely dolls and brooches..  
My neck and arms are now hurting after a couple of hours of sewing these little brooches.(I didn't make them all in that time!)
Sorry it's a bit blurry!
They will be for sale in my shop soon. I've taken my things off Folksy as I've had no sales recently the words needle and haystack come to mind, and I'm not the best at networking! I don't know what experiences other people have had. I thought it best to concentrate on one shop at the mo and see what happens.
Happy sewing!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention Felicity! Love the look of Mum & baby. Good luck with the show...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...