Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Saturday, 15 October 2011

Hockney.

A quick note to say, I appreciate the lovely comments I still can't however leave any comments on my site (due to an imput error!?)still can't fix it.
I commented recently on loving the rain! I don't take it back, I am still inspired by it added to by some wonderful watery paintings by David Hockney. I have copied a few from the book 'Hockney's Pictures' by Thames and Hudson, so I thought I'd share them -Thanks Paula if you're reading this!


'Wolds way' copy of Hockney
and 'The Road to Ruston'


Copy of 'East Yorkshire, spring' Hockney
I love the patterning in the landscape.


Copy of 'The Red Chair' Hockney
Love the simplicity of this - the look anyway - the fat drops of rain and the reflections. 


A rather pale copy of 'Lovely Day With Puddles'

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...