Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Sunday, 9 October 2011

New paintings.

Here I go with another post! I find my blogs echo my life -a creative flurry and then silence......another burst and then quiet again.... 
So here goes..


Here's a small section of my inspiration wall with copies of Mary Fedden, various postcards, and two little birds one from Zimbabwe sounds impressive but I bought it from the Liskeard Show! Also a felt picture from a Fowey craft fair (mybeadyeye)



I'm trying hard not to 'fill in ' the background as I love the space around the shapes, and feel that I ruin them after overdoing it.


Like this one from an earlier blog post.

 
I preferred it before.


And finally this painting inspired by my wall.






2 comments:

  1. I love the new paintings, I agree thought that I also prefer the 'before' with a quieter background, it's still great though. Beth (The Linen Cat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of colour on these paintings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...