Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Monday, 28 November 2011

I wanted a wolf.

Since making the Kirchner doll I was inspired by using the felt again and I have been trying to make a new pattern for a wolf inspired by my childhood book of little red riding hood.
I decided to try paper to get a better idea of the 3D pattern idea.


The one behind is hiding his rather skinny legs.
It didn't look much like a wolf , but I decided to see how the shape worked in pink felt -as I've got a lot of pink!
And I've ended up with piglet!
Back to the drawing board with a longer nose.


 

3 comments:

  1. Whether a piglet or a wolf... just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree- your so talented! piglet or wolfy i think its great!...my drawings of foxy;s always end up looking like cats...still trying! hehe xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...