Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Monday, 7 November 2011

New applique.

I have been working on some applique pictures which have gone into a lovely gallery in Fowey called 'White Doll Arts', visit if you get a chance as it is full of gorgeous gifts.


This seagull was the one that ate my chips.

A still life.


And finally a new mum and baby decoration. I've had a little sort out of my shop to make a gallery of examples of work. If you haven't so far take a look at www.eclectichandmade.co.uk
That's all for now.Byeee. 

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous work! well done!

    love from
    Amy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely work. I especially like the appliqued seagull.

    Popping over to take a look at the new gallery now.

    Beth/The Linen Catx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...