Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Thursday, 10 November 2011

Rabbits and birds.

I've been quite distracted recently with our pets,sometimes I feel like I'm on a farm- Which I love!

I have found a bit of time to move my workspace AGAIN so I stop using every surface in the house to work on. 



I'm finishing off another still life.

A bit more stitching needed.
I've also started some work on mums and babies in applique - just trials drawn from family photographs, to see what happens.





And finally, those little distractions. A scene of domestic bliss.


Dad shut out after a night on the town.





1 comment:

  1. It's lovely to have a glimpse at other people's workspace - thank you. My, what gorgeous bunnies you have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...