Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Monday, 30 January 2012

Big Sister doll.

A while ago I posted a picture of the Mimi Kirchner doll I made from the purl bee website, which I was really pleased with!
I have now made a big sister doll using my body pattern and Mimi Kirchner's embroidered face.


She needs a skirt of some kind , but I liked the way the boots came out.



I then started playing around with the other felt pieces I made which have given me some ideas for further work!

2 comments:

  1. so wonderful, i love her bird medallion.
    and the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the big sister. I read on Mimi's blog that she's going to extend the patterns for the original doll, can't wait to see what she comes up. Also love the rest of your beautiful felt creations. Bethx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...