Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Sewn treasures.

I know I have mentioned in the past that I tend to collect things, rather a lot of things against my good -de-cluttering intentions! I can't however give up buying stitched textiles. Here are a few of my latest finds.
A beautiful vase of flowers -sweet peas I think -embroidered onto linen. I will probably make a cushion with some lace from this.
And two embroidered people, both looking a bit cross. Not sure what to make with these yet.
I tend to stash fabrics away until I know what to do with them, a mega storage issue!
Finally I've been experimenting with photographing my dolls in different places.
When they are destined for a shop I try to make them clear but AREN'T THEY BORING!!
So I tried photographing them on a background which -to me - has much more potential.
When I am happy with the result the dolls will be in my folksy shop.
So stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...