Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Monday, 27 February 2012

Easter goodies.

I have been staring at a blank wall for a few days, it's really hard to choose special things when there are soooo many! I have made a start and I can show you what else I've been up to.


A rather sad looking wall, but I do like the Alexander Girard paper from Lagom


A cobbled together wall of inspiration and current work.





I have been making little Easter pockets to be filled with chocolate!!!
They will be available in my Folksy shop soon at £7.50 each.
They have vintage fabric 'inners' and a linen and calico printed outer piece.

I love the vintage images.


I love the little rabbits, speaking of which, we have five jumping free in the garden, which is a lovely distraction as we had to put our dog Pebbles to sleep a few days ago and I can't believe how empty the house feels.


Eleanor and nuggles.
Below Pebbles 2006-2012




2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to read about Pebbles, the last pet I lost was one of my last cats (she was 9 and sadly got run over) and I was gutted so I can only try to imagine what loosing a dog it like.

    I love the Easter pockets, such a clever design and you are right the vintage images are perfect.

    Bethx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...