Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

A little Sunshine.

A bit of sun certainly lifts the spirits! I got round to baking yesterday, another little lift.



I even managed some rockcakes and froze some. It doesn't look like many! Oh yes -the children came home.
I have also done a little more painting work inspired by photos of work (!) Sounds confusing, but I find I bounce ideas from one media to another.

Maybe because of the sunshine I have been looking at things in the house. It does highlight the need to revamp and paint! Now the only thing is to persuade Dan to let the light in! A la Dottie Angel.
We want a new room!









1 comment:

  1. oh my lovely that does look yummy ;0)x
    your sweet paintings cheer my soul...sunshine is so important to me at the moment.
    Thanks for your sweet comments, family is defo more important than any items i own...keep thinking positive and i should be ok...even if it just feels like one thing after another at the mo x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...