Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Thursday, 1 March 2012

Easter decorations.

Well it is already in the shops! I have been buying wrapped chocolate for using in photographs- any old excuse.

I have been making more little pockets.
The idea came from wanting keepsakes for the children. I don't know about you but I'm not keen on so much packaging on other eggs, and I tend to buy our children foil covered chocolate and make up something different.
I also need to make some cards.
I'm doing a 'pop up' shop in Stuart House in Liskeard from 12th - 17th of March if anyone can go!

I'm also finding other Easter bits. This ceramic rabbit was supposed to be taken to a sale last year, but it was only later I realised that my daughter had 'borrowed' it, and it was back at home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...