Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Thursday, 15 March 2012

Fairy, Picasso, Ben Nicholson and Anne Rothenstein.

I have been doing a little more painting, and looking again at some of the artists I admire. They all seem to be about bold shapes and colour.

Gardening - in my head! with a folky (funky) chicken.

The main picture is Picasso, and the figures are Anne Rothenstein with a few napkins and colour splodges for good measure.






The last three are quite basic sketches of mine from Ben Nicholson paintings.
I love the simplicity of the faces
Lastly,I decided to make a cushion with some of the bright fabric. It has been listed on Folksy today.

Happy Creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...