Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Sunday, 8 April 2012

Easter Cookies.

                                                                 
I've spent a little time in the kitchen, inspired by a lovely book 'Cupcakes and Cookies' by Frances Mcnaughton and Lisa Slatter.
My daughter loves making sweet things and although we didn't make the same cookies as the book ( we did use the dough recipe which was good), we loved the pictures. 
I loved the little house biscuits.

And the colourful rockets.

Look at the concentration!
They are very different! Teeth achingly sweet, but she really enjoyed it.
Later as a special bonus, Jacob cooked dinner- thankyou school technology lessons!
Healthy fish and chips.
Happy Easter!


3 comments:

  1. These turned out so adorable....what sweet helpers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I can't wait until my boys can cook me dinner! Love the cookies as well, very cute and look lots of fun. Bethx (the linen cat)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou ladies! Things do keep changing as they are growing up, I'm trying to appreciate as much as possible - difficult on a stressed school holiday day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...