Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Monday, 30 April 2012

Vintage fabric bag, 2!

Just a quick post to show a new bag - it's quite addictive this bag making!

I've used a vintage barkcloth fabric, a cheerful apron and some new fabrics.


Readymade pocket from the apron!


Outside on a calm day!
Today we woke up to a fence panel inches from the back door, just next to where I'm standing in the photo, luckily it didn't break the glass.
Hope you all have a good day!



4 comments:

  1. I love it. The colours are really cheery, this makes me want to get the sewing machine out and have a go. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizzie. Sometimes I find it hard to cut into fabrics, but once you've started there's no going back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag just has it all....I hope your week is full of wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely bright colours - I have made two vintage bags this week tool different from yours! I post about them - you are right they are addictive and so rewarding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...