Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Vintage fabric bag.

I have been meaning to make a bag with some of my vintage fabrics, and other reclaimed bits for ages, and finally did yesterday!




I'm very pleased with how it came out. I even found a place for a button made by my grandmother!
I do believe there will be a 'right' place for some(!) of the things that I keep. 
I'm going to make a few more and see how they come out.

I have been quite busy this week with a couple of jewellery orders. I don't blog much about my jewellery work, so I took a snap of my ideas tray.


I love some simple glass droplets that I have, so I made some rainbows to use them - quite apt with the weather we're having!
One of my jobs to do next is to update -i.e. add MORE to my Etsy shop and add it to my side bar!!
I have recently joined pinterest - very addictive, and another for the side bar.
Happy Creating!




5 comments:

  1. I love your bags and brooches....they are styling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bag with great colors, and the button just sets it all off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is lovely, I especially like the blue and yellow flower print on the front panel, reminds me of a dress I had as a girl. Your 'rainbow drops' are fabulous! Bethx (the linen cat)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rainbow brooch is just darling, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for all your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...