Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Monday, 16 April 2012

Vintage items.

I'm selling a few vintage items. They are on facebook today and will end up on Ebay if not sold.
You can find them by clicking on my facebook page and going to my Eclectichandmade page if you're interested! Or you can e.mail me at felicitytaylor3@btinternet.com
Lovely little retro childs oven glove.(£5.50)

A handmade needlepoint piece.(£9.00)

A cross stitch piece. (£3.50)


And lastly the sweet pea embroidery I've shown before.
(only £7.00)
Postage and packing is extra.
At the weekend I found some prints in a secondhand shop by the cornish artist Sophie Harding. I really love them. They haven't found a proper home yet, but I took a picture to show you. I love their bold naive look. I don't know anything about these, when they may be from? I have seen the cottages she does. If anyone knows leave me a message!

I like a nice cuppa tea and a lemon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...