Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Saturday, 23 June 2012

Vintage fabric and lace.

I have been stopping every now and then in my studio tidy when I come across inspiring bits.
I have made another bag.
A bold green fabric with a shocking pink lining, and a 1960's button.
Finding little pieces of fabric sometimes inspires an idea.
Little scraps of vintage lace for lacy dress lavender bags.
The little red strawberry was from a charity shop and the other was made using the Molly Makes strawberry article. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with your bag and I would be so happy to have a bowl full of your fruit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely bag and how super cute are those strawberries! I need a studio tidy....and a playroom, living room, bedroom and hallway tidy - ha ha. Bethx (the linen cat)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...