Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Sunday, 8 July 2012

More little portraits.

A quick blog to  show you my continued work on the textile portraits.

I like the simplicity of this one.


A rather grumpy one.
I'm putting them up and may make other changes.
I need to think about how to hang them. Embroidery hoops? or flat with rings- any ideas?
I did make a banana cake but it has all been eaten! No coffee and cake then.
After all that rain, at least the flowers are growing well!
Have a good week!


7 comments:

  1. I'm loving these. I particularly like the yellow one,she's bright and cherry for these wet days.I would hang the yellow one flat and the others in the hoops. Are they to go into your shop? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed your amazing.....I wish I could sit and have a cup of coffee with you and some of your yummy cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have a creative chat with lots of coffee and cake! The little portraits will be destined for a shop ?! Probably Etsy which at the moment is on the backburner. Because of the so called summer I get quite a few jewellery orders from shops, so can't turn them down! I have however got a splitting headache though with all the close work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very wonderful.
    well, if you put a fabric backing, people could pin them up as is, or frame. I don't want to start a revolution, but i'm not a fan of the hoop. But I'm a fan of these
    xx
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Julie. I'm just about to put a little post with another picture made for a little oval frame I got from a charity shop and painted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The textile portraits are beautiful. :)
    I spy some sweet peas on your table. Mine have failed dismally this year.
    Coffee and cake are a wonderful combination. There's always time for coffee (or tea) and cake in my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ariella, thankyou for your lovely comments. My sweet peas are now no more! Our rabbits have had a good munching session and have bitten through every stalk!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...