Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Textile Portraits.

I don't know what has happened with the weather! Luckily I've been spending time inside, still enjoying 'Pinterest'.
Any of you who have visited my 'Pinterest ' boards may have gathered that I like naive work, often including figures.
For anyone who hasn't tried 'Pinterest', I would recommend it for sorting out images and ideas.
Mine has helped me focus on the things I really like.
Warning however- it is is addictive!
My recent collecting of costumed ladies has inspired more applique.
I love using some of the Moda fabrics for patchwork as they are tonally similar.
I've got to add something in the foreground.

I spoke in my last post about my bags. Here is one of them in the wonderful local shop Bittersweet.



2 comments:

  1. I loved that first work of art and the bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind in my blog reading, so I've really enjoyed the last 3 posts about fabric portraits, it's such a lovely idea. Nice bag! Bx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...