Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Saturday, 11 August 2012

Thrift store hunting.

I much prefer the term thrift store, than charity shops as we say in the U.K.
I love seeing what treasure other bloggers find, and although I visit said shops a lot, I don't tend to post what I find. So as a summer resolution - here are a few thing I got recently.
A gorgeous childs knitted cardi.
A tiny brooch, maybe a swiss tourist brooch? with a tiny bell.

Two vibrant tea towels - helps to get through boring dish drying.

And a piece of 1950's barkcloth.
We have all been busy in the garden cutting and replanting. Generally making room for our rabbits. They are loose so have eaten most things unless they are wired off.
So... cue rabbit houses first stage.

Hubby made 4 as the rabbits don't all get on
so they need to be in separate houses.

Windows and ramps need finishing off and then they will be put in situ. More piccys to follow!
Hope you have been able to make the most of the weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...