Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Sunday, 16 December 2012

Slow Sunday.

I have been pottering around today, almost in slow motion! We've put up a few more decorations.
Homemade mushrooms and funny little egg santas.
I have one of the angels from my childhood- I can remember thinking she came alive on christmas eve!
A (little faded) karate santa! -he makes me smile.
 
A cornish fairy on top of the tree.
It was raining this morning, then hail, then sun.
Maybe snow to come soon?
I took a picture in the garden when it was icy,all the leaves were beautiful and the droplets of water were frozen.
I hope you are warm where you are.
Bye for now.
 


9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cornish fairy ... I love her tulle skirt ... cold and wet here ... I wish the bright, crisp frosts would come back ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sitting here with the rain hammering down on the roof- I agree with the frosty is better Bee.Flissx

      Delete
  2. I'm liking those mushrooms :D

    We're still treeless here and I'm looking for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found a lot of alternative decor ideas on Pinterest, although there are soooo many it gave me a bit of a headache.

      Delete
  3. Your decorations look lovely - how fabulous is that fairy! I have one of mine on the top of the tree and they boys keep complaining because they want a star :( I'm especially loving the karate santa. Bethx (thelinencat)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Beth, stick by your fairy! The boys can have a star somewhere else. We've had a strange time as the children aren't that bothered about the decorations.I think it's that just they are excited about the presents- end of- I still love the whole lights and winter festival feeling.

      Delete
  4. I think I might need to make some mushrooms......lovely decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada, they were quite easy to make, I've seen other mushrooms made in felt with little white pompoms for spots.

      Delete
  5. love your creation of a fairy for the top of the tree- so lovely x merry christmas x love all your makes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...