Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Angel coming on.

Just two pictures of the rug hooking addiction.

The back, which I like- ignoring the loops that shouldn't be there!
 
The loopy front that feels all squidgey.
My husband- always the observant one- asked why the figure was so near the top. Good question, because I don't think sometimes.. I don't plan... I just do... and the piece grows out of my imagination, and it's the sort of work I am happiest doing.
Happy spontaneous evening to you all.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Felicity that is beautiful - you've added a real twist of originality to a traditional craft. Well done x Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Jane, I'll post pictures as I progress Flissx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...