Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Saturday, 30 March 2013

Chocolate!

We love chocolate in our house! The children had eggs from a couple of relatives, and I left it till the last minute to think of our egg gift....I don't like crowded supermarkets, and try to avoid the mad rush. I did however brave Morrisons today. I naeively asked for the eggs to which I was shown to the 'real ' eggs. We did find  a few manky eggs on the end of the aisle...Oh Dear!
I then tried the Co op, only a few measley boxes with a featherweight of chocolate in.
Undeterred I bought some bars with a cunning plan to use some underused chocolate moulds.
The result was a bit messy, but my daughter did say- 'this is the BEST thing we've EVER done' This may not say much for the heights of excitement in our house!
Here are a couple of the results.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A little raggy, but SOLID Easter Bunny!
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I think these will be remembered as the best Easter chocolate ever! And what fun ! happy Easter !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best bit was licking the bowls!
      A Happy Easter to you too!

      Delete
  2. Just lovely ... way better than shop bought eggs ... have a lovely Easter ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Bee! Hope you have a lovely Easter too. Flissx

      Delete
  3. I think they look lovely actually and all the better for the fun involved in making them. Gosh it brings back memories, my Mum had a full chocolate moulding set (including large eggs) when we were children but it was (or we were) rubbish at using it. I remember many failed attempts not nearly so pretty as above! Bethx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Beth, I expect we were pretty rubbish at it too. My mum unfortunately had to smoke a lot to get the vouchers for the moulds!! Bizarre, she also got foil wrapping too, and I still have the santa ones.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...