Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Applique portait etc.....

I am trying to keep to regular 'Etsy' and 'Ebay' stock. It is sooo time consuming. I have delivered a recent order for jewellery, and I have loads I want to still do.. Deep breaths....
Here are a few pictures of what I've been up to, and what has gone onto 'Etsy' etc...
Frida Kahlo applique portrait, inspired by a comment from a friend on Facebook about another of my pictures.
 


Another portrait that started off from a Kahlo painting and ended up looking more like Wallis Simpson!




I have stored these kitch bits of jewellery for years, but I thought they would go with the Frida idea.

Something to try later!
Two bags on 'Etsy'.
 

My links gone all strange! It does work though!

Hope you are all having a good day! 
 

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, I love that second bag too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Ada! Bag making is quite time consuming but satisfying.x

      Delete
  2. You are being amazingly productive, I always love your fabric portraits, they work so well and the bags are fabulous, such great prints! Bethx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, you are making so much. I really like the first bag, both the colour and the great big button.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...