Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Bright beady things.

Just a quick post to let you know I am finally working on my Etsy shop.
I managed to work out how to put a link- amazingly it worked after about four attempts.
Over the last few weeks I have been making and photographing -or trying to photograph bits!
I have set up a desk in our front room as I have some orders to do.
I am such a fuss pot when it comes to choosing colours/ styles of things.
Out of three (big) boxes of beads I have selected only a handful  of the beads a other treasures I want to work with.
The photos show some bought necklaces  (to take apart) and some that I have made and that are available to buy from my Etsy shop.
 
 
 
I also decided to mix my work with other finds such as fabrics, beads etc in my Etsy shop.
So here are a few of the items I've been working on!
 
 
 









 
Some lovely Sanderson fabric, great for crafty projects!




Lastly some truly theatrical costume jewellery.
I have pondered for a long time as some of you know whether to mix made things and vintage finds in a shop, and the truth is I still don't know- but I figured that all my little 'treasures' are part of me and what I like so I am going for it!  
 

5 comments:

  1. Love that blue and mustard necklace, don't those colours work so well together! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! I made a small doll size necklace last night, I'll post about it later tonight.x

      Delete
  2. So lovely ... your necklace is very pretty ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Bee, I'm in a beady mood!x

      Delete
  3. Your shop is looking great, I actually like everything mixed up together as your personal style flows through all your work so it is still very much a coherent collection, I think anyway. Lovely necklaces. Bethx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...