Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Saturday, 6 April 2013

Cornish Daffodils

I'm still enjoying seeing the lovely blooms on various blogs, and enjoying them in the house.
Seeing the sun has inspired  a little beading project.


It's the first time I have tried memory wire, and being ever frugal I cut it too short! 
I have since used the beads in a necklace, which I'll show when finished.
I couldn't resist one last picture of daffodils, in a revamped alcove.
Hope you have all had a lovely Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. The colours of those beads are beautiful - I'm thinking daffodils against a pure blue sky (which we had today - who would have thought!) Really looking forward to seeing the necklace x Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Jane, I've been over at your page admiring your photos! Flissx

      Delete
  2. Ooooh lovely colours! Necklace, bracelet....doesn't matter really it will look gorgeous! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Ada! It's nearly ready! Flissx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...