Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Dollys day out.

As some of you know we are selling our house, or should I say it's on the market, and not going anywhere anytime soon!
As time goes on, the blank canvas house wears very thin, and our bits are coming out of boxes.
I've continued working with my beads.  Ada from Vintage Sheet Addict said the mustard and blue looked good together, I totally agree and as I was in the process of dolly making the colours crept in.

 
She got a little necklace, but needed another accessory....a bag I thought.
 






 
She will be available to buy from my Etsy shop later today.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Felicity, she is FABULOUS! And I just love her red tights too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fab, and the colours work so well together, but then I can never resist mustard, one of my top colours. Bethx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...