Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Friday, 26 April 2013

Vintage buttons, vintage badges and napkin rings!

I have had a day sorting vintage bits today. I finished off some jewellery pieces, and photographed and listed some items for Etsy.
 




These lovely pastel napkin rings.
 

 
A very large black button from the 1960's.
 

I need to photograph these separately and they will appear (!) on Etsy soon.
I have also made some more rainbows that are on Etsy now.
 

 
Lastly, a little picture of a couple of pieces in a local shop Bittersweet.http://www.bittersweetonline.co.uk/
 
 
I am selling a few bits on Ebay and I'm sure I'm not the only one finding the new U.K. postage really expensive! How is everyone else finding the charges?
Have a great weekend!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Pah, don't even get me started on the new postage rates & rules!
    Lovely napkin rings! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The postage costs are killing me, I've got to look at my designs and discontinue some as they just aren't viable any more. I returned some shoes the other day, it cost me £11 !!!! just to try on some shoes! wont be doing that again unless it's free delivery and returns. Bx Oh, lovely stuff, especially the rainbows :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done that recently with my sons shoes.They cost just £5.00, they didn't fit and cost £7.50 to send back! Like you I won't be doing that again.I suppose the way it works when buying, is to buy more than one thing if the postage reduces after the first item.
      I'm looking at the idea of postcards/ cards so people can buy a 'bit' of your work, without the cost of item and large postage cost...we shall see!

      Delete
  3. Those are happy little treasures you are selling.....Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...