Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Saturday, 11 May 2013

Breon O'Casey, Captain Pugwash and 70's Retro.

I feel like I've been stuck to the computer (and I have!) and worktable for almost a week.
I did however get to a jumble sale today, which I love. It was the busiest I've been to in a long time, all elbows and tumbling piles...of clothes that is!
 
I'm working on a few ideas for pictures, but that's another post!
 
If anyone has looked at my Pinterest, they will see an interest in naive images.
I love those simplified, blocks of colour. I came across the work of  Breon O'Casey, and his birds inspired a brooch this week.
 
 
I've listed a few more fabric pieces on E.bay -70's retro and good old Captain Pugwash amongst other bits all again starting at 99p.
 

 
 
 
I couldn't resist a picture of these flowers such perfection
 
 
Hope you all have a great weekend!
 


7 comments:

  1. Those auriculas are beautiful - I have just split mine and hope they are going to take x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got loads of hostas from splitting but I've never tried auriculas. Here's hoping yours takes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captain Pugwash ... Now that takes me back. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He he, or should I say ho ho. Dare I mention Ivor the Engine, Noggin the Nog, Bagpuss the Wombles....x

      Delete
  4. I LOVE auriculas, one of my favourite flowers, they are just so very prefect. Happy Spring Days! Bethx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...