Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Thursday, 20 June 2013

A quick cakey post.
I love the cake and cooking photos on silly old suitcase blog 
 Because of her wonderfully colourful cakes I bought some new food colours to try out.
I wanted to use them on sponges as well as icing.
 


I wasn't disappointed!
I've only ever used liquid colours, and I don't think I'll bother buying liquid ones again.

I made these and a chocolate cake for my sons enterprise project at school.
I can safely say I'm glad I'm not teaching the kids in the afternoon!

A bit of a mess but I'm sure it'll be yummy!
 

4 comments:

  1. They look delicious....and so perfect! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look yummy and so colourful ~ Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou ladies. I can now report that they all sold at school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look delicious, my boys would LOVE the coloured cup cakes :) Bethx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...