Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Monday, 8 July 2013

Living Off The Land


 One more video for now on similar lines to the San Fransisco back garden.
When I'm feeling lost I look at what some people are doing with what they have.
I think most of Britain is sweltering today with good weather for the next few days too.
We have taken our house off the market, and appreciating what we have - especially the slate floors, bliss for hot feet!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this - what an inspirational family. I've just picked my first rather scrawny looking lettuce for tea but I'm so pleased with it - imagine having the variety they have! Enjoy the sunshine x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it! Any home grown thing scrawny or not has to be better than shop bought.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...