Followers

Felicity Taylor Eclectic Handmade

Welcome to my site! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Monday, 1 July 2013

Self-reliance in LA: backyard farming + radical home ec



Here is the first of a few films about living simply. Some of you may have seen this video or follow their blog Root simple It is about 'low tech home tech', and covers loads of ideas for being more hands on with living. I love the bread making, pantry, chicken deep bed idea etc etc..
I must say though,I have fruit envy. Watch it and see!

2 comments:

  1. ~ How very beautiful your work is...the painted ladies are haunting! Been blog hopping and found you! I am your newest follower....hugs Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the debate of production vs consumption. I enjoyed watching this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...